Hey all....
For those in the UK around the London area this Saturday (13th Dec), I don't know if you have seen this but should be good...

Taken from the Vigier website:

Vigier guitars proudly present Guns N’ Roses guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal UK meet n’ greets

Vigier guitars are proud to present Ron Thal aka Bumblefoot for two very special UK meet n greets. This will be the only public UK appearance for a member of Guns N Roses this year.

With the release of Bumblefoot’s latest solo album ‘Abnormal’ earlier in the year and last week’s release of the hotly anticipated Guns N Roses album ‘The Chinese Democracy’, UK fans of both Bumblefoot and Guns N Roses will have the opportunity to meet and talk to Ron about his playing, experiences and life in Guns N Roses.

Ron is very excited to take time out of his busy schedule to visit the UK and is looking forward to spending some time meeting the fans.

Details and times and venues for these events are as follows;

Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal - UK meet n greets
Saturday December 13th London, UK

11:00-12:45 Rough Trade Records
Rough Trade East
'Dray Walk'
Old Truman Brewery
91 Brick Lane
London
E1 6QL
020 7392 7790

14:15-15:30 Chappell of Bond Street
152-160 Wardour Street
London
W1F 8YA
020 7432 4411
he's the new GnR guitarist or what?

i'm sensing that this is a wrong-forum-post though..
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
Quote by Minkaro
The GNR thread is in this forum.

Ron is a shred guitarist.

So this thread obviously belongs in Pop Punk & Emo?

It's the natural choice

I tried to get transport down to see him, but couldn't afford it. Needless to say, I'm gutted
They're the last places I'd expect a GnR guitarist to show up at. Rough Trade East and Chappells?! Both great shops but certainly a surprise.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
ron thal isn't really rock star material, hes a dirty man in a dirty proffession.
But hes a guitar player so thats to be expected!
Originally posted by TapMaster
If you break a JEM you know your going to go to hell when you die

Only member of the 'This is too immature for me' club.
Going to this Ron is a ****ing legend, one of the funniest and most talented people ever
Quote by Andrewbiles
They're the last places I'd expect a GnR guitarist to show up at. Rough Trade East and Chappells?! Both great shops but certainly a surprise.

I don't think of him as the GnR guitarist. I think of him as Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal. In which, it isn't such a surprise for him to show up there.
Ron is extremely down to earth, ya never know where hes gonna show his face.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
i like blues & 80's rock and i'm working so we have to rap this up. if i need to complete anything it will hwve to be later