Not only did they find the end of pi, but they also found a cure for aids (albeit a near-impossible treatment for a layman to get), AND Chinese democracy was actually released... all this happened rather recently in fact.

I lived to see all this -- all the most improbable things ever -- happening within seconds in the eyes of the world. Maybe the 2012 prophecy is true? Hell I dont know anymore. I mean seriously -- its all just here now -- stuff people never even dreamed would happen in centuries. I mean jesus, sure I know Im overreacting, but it was against all the odds.

I know the world probably isnt going to end, but it is ridiculous that its all happened in an odd sort of way...

for those nonbelievers

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/14/health/14hiv.html -- thats a new york times URL to the aids cure

http://watleyreview.com/2004/062904-3.html -- last digit of pi, ends at the 1.3511 trillionth place

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9111016&st=chinese+democracy&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1925065 -- chinese democracy from best buy (hardly interesting after the end of pi and a cure for aids)

so what the hell is next for the world?
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
They found the last digit of pi? Children! Get to the bomb shelters!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by spiroth10
so what the hell is next for the world?

Thursday
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
God I hope not, I don't know what I'd do if the world ended and I couldn't continue reading about 2012 everyday in a new thread about an old topic in the pit.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Bendybaws
Thursday

Quote by Jack Off Jill
God I hope not, I don't know what I'd do if the world ended and I couldn't continue reading about 2012 everyday in a new thread about an old topic in the pit.

I didnt intend it to be ABOUT 2012, it was just a random overstatement I threw in with the rest of exaggerations...

its more about the fact that some of the most improbable things ever actually happened
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
The pi article is satire, or faux news, or whatever you want to call it. Either way, not true.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by nodice182
The pi article is satire, or faux news, or whatever you want to call it. Either way, not true.

didnt read the whole thing, but thank god, *gets out of bomb shelter*
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
oh upon reading that article on pi, it is quite funny. I guess after chinese democracy and aids, I was just ready to believe anything...

and uhh... it gets rid of aids...

sure its not gonna be available to anyone else ever most likely, but it did get rid of the aids -- and isnt anything that gets rid of a disease a cure?
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Also, the article is dated Volume 2, Issue 26, June 29, 2004.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by A Certain Death
thats hardly a cure for aids.
You get the transfusion and you don't have AIDs any more.

What else would you call it?

"AIDs be gone"
Quote by freedoms_stain
You get the transfusion and you don't have AIDs any more.

What else would you call it?

"AIDs be gone"

I'd call it, "Top this, Houdini."
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

A white christmas?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Minkaro
I love how TS sounds so impatient. I've got a mental image of him tapping his watch, muttering "I'm going to be late, can the end of the world hurry up?"

He's carrying the umbrella to shield himself from the problems involving water.
Quote by vintage x metal

Pi has no end.
There's no cure for AIDS.
And Chinese Democracy sucked.

That leaves no reason of existence for this thread.
*reported*
Quote by ZeGuitarist
There's no cure for AIDS.

Yes there is, it's just not a very practical one