yo just wondering what you guys think.
would it be cheaper to have a crack at building a 7 string then buying one?
reasons-
-i want a 7 string
-i really wanna start a build
haha
but yeah
thought id through this in

but with seven strings,
basically kinda a copy of dino's from fear factory
(tossing up with the RR or just like a king v)
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
Last edited by joshua.mcdonald at Dec 10, 2008,
Depends if you have the tool and access to cheap wood

If your set up for the job building can be much cheaper than buying, but if you have to start buying the tools it will get very expensive very quickly.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Depends how much it would cost you to build it, Rondomusic are doing a lot of Agile 7-strings for around $600 right now and some of them look pretty damn good
ohai little sig.
you can get an ibanez rg7321 for about 299. i have 1. even though it is not as nice as my rg7620 or my s7420, it is still a pretty nice guitar (and about a 1,000.00 cheaper than my other 2).

jym
Quote by jymellis
you can get an ibanez rg7321 for about 299. i have 1. even though it is not as nice as my rg7620 or my s7420, it is still a pretty nice guitar (and about a 1,000.00 cheaper than my other 2).

jym

can you?
i will check it out

(but yeah with the building of it, i wasnt gonna go crazy just a simple build and as for tools my school has alot the bigger tools that i dont, so thats cool)
i wanna build but i need money
haha
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich