Page 1 of 5
I was bored, so I started reading this and it made me chuckle a bit inside. The fact that there's pretty much proof that December 25th is not Jesus' birthday.
CHRISTMAS IS A LIE!

Discuss...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
**** jesus, I'm in it for the presents
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Yea, it was made Dec 25 to coincide with a preexisting pagan festival. It was never Jesus B-day on the 25th December
old news
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
This is old. Everyone knows this already.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
ok, well according to my school calender (catholic school). mary got knocked up on like the 13th of december, so for jesus to be born on the 25th seems impossible.
Is bad ass one or two words?
It's celebrating the birth of Santa anyway, not Jesus.

n00b.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by wokandmurrys
ok, well according to my school calender (catholic school). mary got knocked up on like the 13th of december, so for jesus to be born on the 25th seems impossible.

You question this but not the fact that it was a "virgin" birth?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Christianity = a lie.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
wait... so jesus's birthday is the day after mine?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
Quote by JackalUK
Yea, it was made Dec 25 to coincide with a preexisting pagan festival. It was never Jesus B-day on the 25th December

Yeah, Christianity stole a lot of **** from Paganism...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Time for a crappy meme:

You know what else is a lie?

Cake.

Sorry.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Christmas is the winter solstice hijacked by Christians so they can get on their high horses that one extra time a year and bitch at non-christians for celebrating a holiday they stole in the 1st place.

Meh, practically the entire religion was stolen from elsewhere anyway.
Quote by metacarpi
You question this but not the fact that it was a "virgin" birth?

Well, Jesus had to be born a virgin, right?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jackolas
Uh oh now you've done it!

THE CHRISTIANS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Jack Off Jill

He'd have maintained that state for about 3 seconds if I'd have been around.

Love me some newborn infant.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by wokandmurrys
THE CHRISTIANS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!

*Flees for the hills!!!*
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by GravityEyelids
I also read a rumour that Santa's just made up for lulz.

A rumor propagated by the Grinch. Why are you such a sheep?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by GravityEyelids
I also read a rumour that Santa's just made up for lulz.

Santa is real...he lives in Northern Finland! :P
Quote by metacarpi
He'd have maintained that state for about 3 seconds if I'd have been around.

Love me some newborn infant.

I suspect the wise men were bringing gifts. They were wise.. they knew if you want to get in someone's pants, you have to impress them. Gifts are one of the many ways.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

So...if you have sex with a chick that's about 8 months pregnant, is it a 3 way? And if it is, that means Jesus wasn't born a virgin because Mary was a *****! Prostitute!!! SLUT FOR MONEY!!!
Quote by metacarpi
Time for a crappy meme:

You know what else is a lie?

Cake.

Sorry.

first jesus, now cake.....

whats next, huh?. the spork!??

you cant take that, you just cant
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I suspect the wise men were bringing gifts. They were wise.. they knew if you want to get in someone's pants, you have to impress them. Gifts are one of the many ways.

Ahhhh... I see.

*makes notes for future reference*
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by crackhutch

I also live in Northern Finland and this "Santa" fellow never turns up to the pedoconvention so I assume he's made up.
Quote by crackhutch
So...if you have sex with a chick that's about 8 months pregnant, is it a 3 way? And if it is, that means Jesus wasn't born a virgin because Mary was a *****! Prostitute!!! SLUT FOR MONEY!!!

No, but I do think that if you use sheep/pig skin condoms, the bestiality and necrophilia should count against you.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by j_hunter_hkr
Santa isn't real.

LIES!!!! i have a photo that proves his existence
Quote by crackhutch
I was reading about santa the other day, all 4 Scandinavian nations (including Denmark) lay claim to the "where Santa lives" crown.
Quote by gir vs wild

Why is that kid crying?

Has Santa got his fly unzipped?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by freedoms_stain
Here, I got you some fleeing music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Snehl2bAk

Youtube's blocked at school so whatever that is I can't see it.

he lives in Greenland
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by gir vs wild

All that proves is that Santa likes red heads.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, but I do think that if you use sheep/pig skin condoms, the bestiality and necrophilia should count against you.

Hmmm
Page 1 of 5