Poll: ever done no 2. at school?
Poll Options
View poll results: ever done no 2. at school?
yes
81 60%
no
52 39%
Voters: 134.
Page 1 of 2
me, no.

don't ask why, I just never had too.

I'm off to grab a tuna sandwich, see ya later gramps.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
what

edit: oh makes sense now
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Jackolas
Seeing as people live at uni.. I am guessing yes.

I never knew that

I guess this thread is now ****ed/biased horribly.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Considering the amount of your life you spend in school...
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Pointless thread is pointless?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
School, I don't think I ever did, even after they renovated the toilets they still looked disease ridden.

Uni I did all the time because I was often there 12 hour days, and TP is free in university buildings.

Plus gives you an excuse not to think about DNA for 10 minutes.
Hell, I've shat at Leeds Festival, so public toilets hold no fears for me.

Apart from that one time I used one that turned out to be a popular "cottaging" spot, but I don't talk about that any more.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi

Apart from that one time I used one that turned out to be a popular "cottaging" spot, but I don't talk about that any more.

me too! empty beer case
I used the actual toilets there.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

I've only had to take a crap at school maybe once or twice when I was in elementary...I never did for maybe another three years? I dunno
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by metacarpi

The toilets at Reading looked illin', makes me feel smug that I had a day ticket now...
Quote by iHarry
I always do it in front of a teacher! =D

You must have been to a lot of schools then I suppose
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Quote by Jackolas
The toilets at Reading looked illin', makes me feel smug that I had a day ticket now...

I only had a day ticket too, but my mate was driving, so I'd had about 5 cans of Worthingtons before we got there (about 10am), and I'd been hankering for a **** since we left.

I held it until about 6pm, but then it got too much.

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
I only had a day ticket too, but my mate was driving, so I'd had about 5 cans of Worthingtons before we got there (about 10am), and I'd been hankering for a **** since we left.

did it feel good? man?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
did it feel good? man?

It felt like a pooey orgasm.

There was no paper so I borrowed a box of tissues my mate had and got through the whole box cleaning up.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi

You deserve a medal for such patience..
I did it once, never again.

I cannot begin to describe how uncomfortable it is sitting there, trying to make the 'drop' as quiet as possible, while there are people coming in and out, hitting the walls and yelling, which, being a bathroom, doesn't help at all, as the volume of peoples' voices seems to be elevated tenfold because of the way the room is built.

So, yes I have, but I will never do it again. EVER. I can wait until I get home.
Quote by metacarpi
It felt like a pooey orgasm.

I'm up for one...where is this toilet you speak of?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
I had to use the....pit, at download 07 a few days in...I almost didnt make it back out
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I did it once, never again.

I cannot begin to describe how uncomfortable it is sitting there, trying to make the 'drop' as quiet as possible, while there are people coming in and out, hitting the walls and yelling, which, being a bathroom, doesn't help at all, as the volume of peoples' voices seems to be elevated tenfold because of the way the room is built.

So, yes I have, but I will never do it again. EVER. I can wait until I get home.
If you're worried about the splash noise (I'm not, and am in fact proud of a huge splash) you can cushion it by sticking in a load of toilet paper before you let go.

This does tend to make it stink worse since the jobby is open to the air.

Taking a crap is normal.

I take the Nike philosophy. Just Do It.
I put my headphones, turn up the volume then grip it and rip it
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by freedoms_stain
If you're worried about the splash noise (I'm not, and am in fact proud of a huge splash) you can cushion it by sticking in a load of toilet paper before you let go.

This does tend to make it stink worse since the jobby is open to the air.

Taking a crap is normal.

I take the Nike philosophy. Just Do It.

Yeah, I would, but the school has the worst water pressure, and if I put too much in, then the whole bowl will fill up, and possible overflow... and I wouldn't want any of it to get on my school uniform, the damn thing costs $500.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Yeah, I would, but the school has the worst water pressure, and if I put too much in, then the whole bowl will fill up, and possible overflow... and I wouldn't want any of it to get on my school uniform, the damn thing costs $500.
Flush n run son.

Flush n run.
Quote by 'Leviathan'

1. go naked
2. ****
3.?????
4. profit.

holy ****, that's the first time I used that low, distasteful meme. ;(
Quote by icaneatcatfood
No I've never dropped one in school. Mainly because the cubicle doors can be easily opened with a weak kick. Don't wanna be sitting there with asianface when some chav boots it down.
i went to the big day out (aussies know what i mean) with diarrea (spelt quickly so people know what i means), i used some tablet to slow my system down...but i was in so much pain while moshing for rage against the machine...
Quote by tyler_j
i went to the big day out (aussies know what i mean) with diarrea (spelt quickly so people know what i means), i used some tablet to slow my system down...but i was in so much pain while moshing for rage against the machine...

Hey, you live in Adelaide! I live about 70 KM's away.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Hey, you live in Adelaide! I live about 70 KM's away.

To be precise, i'm from Gawler

Quote by 'Leviathan'

You've got to be kidding me...

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Considering how I just had a dump in my on campus flat, I'd say yes.

And yes I have, but it took me many years before I was able to work up the courage to do it again because of a horrible/embarrassing experience in Elementary school.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
I only ever have once. i had to since i had to play with my mate at a school talent contest at night. That was horrific. Public school. Ugh

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
i actually enjoy doing it at school because there is all of this hilarious and racist graffiti inside the stall, one time i noticed that someone had drawn a Zoso sign on stall
Quote by BlueAltitudes
You've got to be kidding me...

No, seriously, I'm not. My uniform looks almost identical to this:

If i have to I just use the toilet in the nurse's office since they clean it more.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
once i went camping and i didnt want to use the public toilet there. I held it in for so long it made me ill!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
I've done it several times, butonly when I REALLY have to. I put toiletpaper on the seats though.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by Andy2k64
once i went camping and i didnt want to use the public toilet there. I held it in for so long it made me ill!!!
Why didn't you just shit in a bush?
Quote by Mattalac
I only ever have once. i had to since i had to play with my mate at a school talent contest at night. That was horrific. Public school. Ugh

Am I the only one seeing this as a hilarious piece of innuendo?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Page 1 of 2