O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
dam~he got stabbed by a crazy bitch : \
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
if the singer did that in my band he would be cutting out heads off and frying them with some fatha beans.
NEWS HEADLINES FUCCK THE STORY UP SO MUCH OMG ITS RLY BECOZ OF SOME INNER BAND CONFLICT OR SIMETHING NO PERSON WOULD STAB SOMEONE FOR MESSING UP A SOLO GIVES ME ONE MORE REASON TO HATE HOW THE MEDIA SCREWS A TITLE UP ESPECIALLY ON SUCH ASERIOUS MATTER SUCH AS THIS

I mean they had to pu "metal" as part of the title. THanks for the negative connotations, peeps.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
And that's why you should practice kids.

If you don't, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
...thts whack...lol...and wat i dnt get is that they mention the iron maiden thing...very randomly and vaguely...why did they put tht there?...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
And that's why you should practice kids.

If you don't, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!

Sweep Pick or Die!
Quote by IamAwesomeness
...thts whack...lol...and wat i dnt get is that they mention the iron maiden thing...very randomly and vaguely...why did they put tht there?...

It took me a second read to understand why, it's just another heavy metal altercation they are listing. So thats a stabbing, murder and an egging...
More proof that Death Metal is the work of evil!

It's all about the house music and it always will be ;o)

I hope this guy gets run down by a dog.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Ahh, so now we know why Dimebag was shot.

Lulz. Herman Li is next.
You have to play it right in the first place before you can mess it up
Quote by IcedRth
Lulz. Herman Li is next.

For playing Nintendo theme? I doubt it. It's not very darkish sounding.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by IcedRth
Lulz. Herman Li is next.

Nope, it's Matt Heafy. The clue is in the article.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
NEWS HEADLINES FUCCK THE STORY UP SO MUCH OMG ITS RLY BECOZ OF SOME INNER BAND CONFLICT OR SIMETHING NO PERSON WOULD STAB SOMEONE FOR MESSING UP A SOLO GIVES ME ONE MORE REASON TO HATE HOW THE MEDIA SCREWS A TITLE UP ESPECIALLY ON SUCH ASERIOUS MATTER SUCH AS THIS

I mean they had to pu "metal" as part of the title. THanks for the negative connotations, peeps.

Easy on the size pal.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Chen-min
Nope, it's Matt Heafy. The clue is in the article.

it cant be possible to mess up the **** they play
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Easy on the size pal.

the font goes up to size 7 for a reason
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
"The incident is not the first altercation to affect the heavy metal scene.

Founder of Norwegian black metal outfit Burzum, Varg Vikernes is currently in jail in for the murder of Øystein Aarseth, guitarist for rival metal band Mayhem. Although his motive was unclear, the murder is though to have been "a power struggle between rival leaders of the Satanic circle".

British rockers Iron Maiden were famously pelted with eggs by Sharon Osbourne and her cohorts during a gig in the US after lead singer Bruce Dickinson "disrespected Ozzy". "

How is this relevant?
Quote by IcedRth

I bet a fiver you will never be a better songwriter than him.

As said, I doubt this is because he messed up a riff, they were probably a couple and he slept with her mother or something.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
the font goes up to size 7 for a reason

To annoy people who dislike scrolling through a page for 20 mins?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Renka

Founder of Norwegian black metal outfit Burzum, Varg Vikernes is currently in jail in for the murder of Øystein Aarseth, guitarist for rival metal band Mayhem. Although his motive was unclear, the murder is though to have been "a power struggle between rival leaders of the Satanic circle".

British rockers Iron Maiden were famously pelted with eggs by Sharon Osbourne and her cohorts during a gig in the US after lead singer Bruce Dickinson "disrespected Ozzy". "

How is this relevant?

Showing that metal is BRUTAL!!
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by Renka

How is this relevant?

I will ask myself that for the rest of my life...

In all seriousness it isn't they are just trying to stir people up so we can have another set of people who believe metal is the worship of the devil and make it a taboo thing to listen amoungst young people maiing the trend in modern "indie" pop and just general pop music continue
Quote by IcedRth

Probably not, but I hope Matt Heafy dies none the less.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

As said, I doubt this is because he messed up a riff, they were probably a couple and he slept with her mother or something.

I beg to differ
Quote by Cobain_Is_King

haha sorry :]
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Symmetry4321
I will ask myself that for the rest of my life...

In all seriousness it isn't they are just trying to stir people up so we can have another set of people who believe metal is the worship of the devil and make it a taboo thing to listen amoungst young people maiing the trend in modern "indie" pop and just general pop music continue

I was being facetious.
Quote by Chen-min
Probably not, but I hope Matt Heafy dies none the less.

That's Harsh man.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
they are juste trying to show how "bad" metal is

after the stabbing and the murder, the found out their article was a bit short and wanted to add another story, to bad their aren't actually that much, so they took a random story that could sound "bad"
Quote by Djaydjay
they are juste trying to show how "bad" metal is

after the stabbing and the murder, the found out their article was a bit short and wanted to add another story, to bad their aren't actually that much, so they took a random story that could sound "bad"

yes

to be honest, that was really a bad article, i expected much more from a major company such as yahoo, it was horribly sarcastic, had skewed facts, and almost as worse as some angsty teenager yelling on a massage board but without swearing cause they can't.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by JackalUK
That's not very Christian of her...

What's that supposed to mean? Would you say it's more atheist or agnostic? Islamic
maybe?

As far as I know, there are no conclusive studies linking faith to becoming psychotic.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Tbh, the thing I laughed at most was all the comments below the article:

Is it wrong for a man to have a sugar-baby or a woman to have a sugar-daddy? etc.

Also, a comment that wasn't spam recommends learning your scales so this doesn't happen to you :P
Quote by Kensai
And he calls himself australian

... Should've mentioned I'm an immigrant... from England

X
The power of Christ compels you!

-shank-
The Pit. The Movie.
personally I hope lil'wayne is next. Whoever let him touch a guitar should be shot.

in case anyone hasen't heard/seen this atrocious act. look up
Lil Wayne "Leather So Soft" on youtube

But be warned, watching it is the equivalent of taking 50,000 volts to the junk
Page 1 of 2