Are girls like Hayley Willams and that Scabbia one actually that fit? I saw lacuna coil at a recent Bullet gig which i was dragged along to by my gf. After how people go on about her i was expecting something insane but shes nothing special. I mean i would do them but i just think there overhyped cause most of the people looking at them are little pricks who've never had a shag and will find any girl attractive if they're put in front of them. Tits and on tele seems to be all thats needed to be classed as fit. Lets face it most of the girls in them scenes are filth anyway so are the ones classed as fit actually that or just the best of a bad bunch.
No, and pointless thread is pointless.

I'll care about your opinion on "little pricks who've never had a shag and will find any girl attractive if they're put in front of them. Tits and on tele seems to be all thats needed to be classed as fit. Lets face it most of the girls in them scenes are filth anyway so are the ones classed as fit actually that or just the best of a bad bunch." as soon as anyone of them would actually look twice at you
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
idk but the title of this thread sounds like an awesome band name to me...hmmm

"The Best of the Bad Bunch!" lmao....
Hayley Williams isn't really that attractive. Put it this way, if I saw her in the street I wouldn't look twice.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Hayley Williams isn't really that attractive. Put it this way, if I saw her in the street I wouldn't look twice.

thankyou thats exactly what i meant