No thread about them, so here it is.......

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=11776094

I think they make great music........at least they´re an american band which doesn´t make this typical hardcore **** and also no skate punk.......fine fine

opinons?
good music.

the "sounds like" section put me off a little bit. kind of seem like there pretty pompous
****ing awesome band.

They kind of remind me of what a couple Western Canada bands like Leper and Eleutheros do, by injecting a bit of ska/reggae into Crust songs. I went to a Crust show in Edmonton once and was surprised how much ska I heard.

Mouth Sewn Shut definitely take it to the next level though, with delicious results!

I really want a shirt with the cover of Doomed Future Today on it. That's the coolest design.
descent...is this crust? because I can actually listen to this and not want to kill whoever created it :]

and it also doesn't sound like that generic boston hardcore sound...

nice find
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
yeah this is crust ese, band be ill. and jordan fasho that design is cool, i have 2 big promo posters of it. LP is good havnt spun for a while though.