Have you ever felt like you wanted to live someone else's life?
I was sort of just thinking about this, so I decided to post it.

I searched and their was nothing.

So if you could be someone else, or live someone else's life, who would it be? Why?

edit: Another thing to think about is if you would want to live somewhere else, or have a new type of job.
Forget your cell phone man, it won't work here.
Last edited by parkwayxdrive at Dec 10, 2008,
I want to live in New York.
Would be very different, and somewhat related to your initial post.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I wouldn't. Even though I dislike my life currently it's the only one that's for me.

Imedit: Unrelated but there's a power cut and my laptop battery is almost out. BAWWW! Now I wish I had one of your lives.
Last edited by imdeth at Dec 10, 2008,
Quote by imdeth
I wouldn't. Even though I dislike my life currently it's the only one that's for me.

Agreed.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I'm moving to Finland when I'm done college/uni
That's the plan anyway

I wouldnt wanna 'live someone elses life' so to speak..
when I was little, I'd watch those movies like Vice Versa and Like Father, Like Son, and be scared to go to sleep at night with the fear I'd wake up as my father
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Other people's lives look attractive to live, but only superficially. Everyone has problems, no one lives an ideal and problem-free life.
Quote by imdeth
Unrelated but there's a power cut and my laptop battery is almost out. BAWWW! Now I wish I had one of your lives.

Wow... Wishing to have someone else in the Pits life... That's sad...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by Cyberbob
Other people's lives look attractive to live, but only superficially. Everyone has problems, no one lives an ideal and problem-free life.

I mostly agree. Sometimes it is just fun to wonder...
Quote by sam b
I'm moving to Finland when I'm done college/uni
That's the plan anyway

I wouldnt wanna 'live someone elses life' so to speak..

Stay away while you still can.
Quote by merfsullivan
Wow... Wishing to have someone else in the Pits life... That's sad...

Wow... Joke. Though there is a power cut and my laptop is almost gone
being the lead singer of nickelback or the red hot chili peppers wouldn't be so bad.... or being dave grohl..... or tim from Rise Against
Life has its ups and downs, everybody has theme...
No matther who you are, your life will fail sometimes!

I'm happy the way it is
Quote by dointime024
I stole a pair of my friend's mother's panties. They were clean so it was rather dissapointing when I took a wiff.
Nope. My life rox Although, even when I was doing the depressed teenager "everybody hates me the whole world is against me" thing I still don't think I ever wanted to be someone else...
I think maybe it would be fun to be someone else for a day or so, but not completely switch lives. I think that's a better way to say it..
No, that would be rude and inconsiderate
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I live with so much regret and depression that I would not mind at least a do over in life.
I think what would be kinda cool is hitting your head so hard that you get amnesia and forget everything.... as long as nothing bad happens like severe brain damage or something.

So basically you wake up in a hospital bed and you can remember anything past that point except your name and how to do basic things (walk, talk, eat, arithmetic, etc.)

Everyone would treat you completely different and itd be like redoing everything all over again.
I dunno, I'm quite happy with my life right now lol. Lets see...If I HAD to, I'd be my best friend...Just to be friends with me
If I could be anyone I'd be a generic UG'er. You know, a pseudo-intellectual fourteen year old that's just aching to tell you about your grammatical error in semi-archaic English and has a hard on for metal. Then I'd fit in better here.