Assisted Suicide= fine, but it shouldn't be broadcast on TV.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
It's fine imo. If someone wants to die, is in the correct mental state to say so, but isn't capable of doing it themselves, then have a heart and give them what they'd want, they'd do it themselves if they could.

Broadcasting it on TV though? That's just f*cking stupid.
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

No, i don't think it is crazy. This is a topic that i feel people refuse to take notice of.

Personally, i'm all in favour of assisted-suicides and physician assisted-suicides. I think that it follows the healthcare services primary concern - patient care. If a terminally ill patient who is competent and can make rational decisions wishes to die, then they should be allowed to do so. The only problems with implementing it may be that it may be abused by doctors.

Nevertheless, i feel that if there's a right to live, then surely there should be a right to die.
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
I'm fine with both, seeing as it was a documentary about assisted suicide and not some sensationalist thing I don't really see the problem.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well, something about assisted suicide just bugs me (I don't know why...) and it should NOT be broadcast on TV.

Besides, killing yourself is a sin. God wants us to die of old age after years of pain and suffering.

cookeh for reference.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i think each for their own.

if they want it broadcast on television then who's to stop them?

personally i totally agree with the whole assisted suicide concept, why shouldn't we be allowed to choose, it's our life.
I don't have a problem with this, he allowed them to document it and no one is being forced to watch it.
I personally believe that suicide in any form in not the way that I want to go, but I think others should be free to choose based on their quality of life.
The only objection I have to this documentary is that I think that maybe it should have been kept private, but I suppose it would be interesting to get an insight into the decisions and aftermath involved in such a situation.
I think I may try to catch this documentary...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
There's already a tread on this btw, but I think it's horrible. I heard about this (or a similar case) a while back and it got turned down, they wouldn't air it.
RULE BRITANNIA
eh. someone posted this earlier. if a person is in enough pain and is of sound mine, then they should have the right to end it. this causes problems with insurance policies, though.

i definitely don't see the point of putting it on tv.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
I see that this man wanted to show people, perhaps in the same situation that there is a sort of peaceful, way out of there suffering and pain, with out having to wait in a hospital bed to die, which for some people would probably steal them of there dignity.

I think that assisted suicide, is acceptable, aslong as the person who is dieing is fit and mentally capable of deciding on what they want, i dont think it should be allowed if a relative should decide or not.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
He wanted to show other people in his position that there is a way out, I personally don't think there's anything wrong with it. There should have possibly been a warning before the program though, I'm not sure if there was.
hello
Quote by Primus2112
Well, something about assisted suicide just bugs me (I don't know why...) and it should NOT be broadcast on TV.

Besides, killing yourself is a sin. God wants us to die of old age after years of pain and suffering.

cookeh for reference.

The Big Fat Book of Religious Propaganda?
hello
Quote by imdeth
It's a great idea. It's our lives. We should be able to terminate them when we like.

So you'd be fine if I jumped off a bridge then? Not that I'm going to or anything, but would you support that as well?

I really don't have a stance on this issue... I'll have to think about it more.
Quote by Primus2112

cookeh for reference.

The Bible, the Q'uran, etc.

Where's my cookie?
Quote by wizards?
So you'd be fine if I jumped off a bridge then? Not that I'm going to or anything, but would you support that as well?

I really don't have a stance on this issue... I'll have to think about it more.

If you were of sound mind, yes. As long as you have someone to clean it up.
No, all of you are wrong.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Its a good way to get publication. If you protest about assisted suicide and then die you can't protest anymore, whilst hopefully this will make people think about the ordeals these people have to go to. Why should we sentence these people to life, when they have miserable one.