I know it's the pit, the deepest dungeon of UG, but how come the really cool stickied threads such as the Relationship Thread and the Religion and Politics one were "de-stickied" and they've now been replaced by something totally crap and pointless?
Can't we have the old ones back?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
In the "UG Community - Forums" section on the homepage?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
the ONLY threads still exist, and links to them are easily found within the FORBIDDEN THREADS thread.

there were too many permanent stickies that take up too much space on the first page of the pit - we prefer it if new threads have a bit more of a chance to be seen before they slide off the first page so a minimal amount of stickies is what we aim for.

we have a competition going on at the moment for a bit of fun, and threads related to this contest are stickied temporarily, and then removed when the mod running the contest decides they don't need to be there anymore. from time to time we will sticky threads like this temporarily if we'd like them to get a bit more notice for a short period of time, but as a rule we don't want too many stickies at any one time.
from daylight...
...into darkness
I agree. The upside down pic thread is getting rather old. But there is always the search bar....
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.