If someone in the play says the name of the play outloud, what do they have to do to reverse the curse? I can't find it any where.
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
They don't get a chance. Time and space rips apart when you don't call it the scottish play
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
I don't know. I'm here in English and I can't find what the have to do if they say it.
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
there isn't anything you can do. get underground quick. bring food.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
If you break your leg before the curse has a chance to act then the action of the curse will heal it.

Try it n see.
Say hteBcaM?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
You must build the flux capacitor and travel back in time to stop yourself from being conceived! Only then, will the curse be lifted.
MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH MACBETH

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
King Duncan comes back from the dead, pissed off. You better be scared.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by InTheUnblindOf
If someone in the play says the name of the play outloud, what do they have to do to reverse the curse? I can't find it any where.

kill some virgins. might work.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
kill the actor playing macbeth, if youm beat the curse, you win
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"