Page 1 of 3
So, I have nothing to sell, and bill collectors bugging me. I really don't want to be homeless on Christmas, so any suggestions that'd allow me to raise £500 in 3 days are welcome.

GO!
sleep with some rich old guy

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Go to a bank, take out a small loan. This is probably as reliable as you're gonna get.

Alternatively you could become a crack wh*re
You live in London, plenty of places a nice young attractive chap like yourself can make a buck or 2 on street corners in the early hours.

Alternatively, it's cold and dark early, the elderly are easy pickins.
borrow it from the bank or close friends/family? or you could give blood or an ogran i guess. you sure theres nothing you can sell?
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
This is to pay off a loan- I can't take another out. I also can't sell my sperm because I'm dyspraxic and mildly autistic.
Sell a kidney and part of your liver on the black market.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by Aidy Damage
This is to pay off a loan- I can't take another out.

Why not. Just dip into your overdraft to pay it off, then save up to pay off the overdraft.
Increase your overdraft. Call friends or family. Do some dodgy deals. Sell stuff. Call whoever the loan is and reschedule payments.
I've alrerady maxed my £1000 overdraft, too- Sucks to be me.

Top myself and my debt dies with me?
Quote by Aidy Damage

+1
Have you tried talking to the load company and explaining that you are having problems coming up with the cash short term, and you'd like to rearrange so you can pay them back over a longer period?

If that fails, can your family loan you the money?
Quote by Aidy Damage

Yes.

Or...

Become a rent boy?
haha, so you must not live in america then... Just go on a vacation, tell ppl you'll get them the money when you're back... buys you a little time, right? If it doesn't work, you can always come live in my chicken shack in the yard, it's a little crappy and has no heating at all, but at least you'll have a roof... o yea, all my chickens are dead, so they won't bug you... I think we have a rat problem tough...
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
busking your tiny little ass off?
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Friends and family is your best bet man. I wouldn't recommend getting another loan to pay it off, you then have a snowball situation where you have to keep getting loans to pay off old ones.

Also, cash converters.
have you tried offering them a drawing of a spider?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
You could always sell guitars and amps. But thats a last resort! If you cant get a loan from family/friends you could at least stay with them until you can pay your loan.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
My friends and family are just as poor as I am... looks like Cash Converters is going to be the most likely thing.
Quote by Aidy Damage
My friends and family are just as poor as I am... looks like Cash Converters is going to be the most likely thing.

Good luck man.
Sell some of you gear..
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Quote by Bendybaws
have you tried offering them a drawing of a spider?

Make sure you only give it seven legs though!
Sell your gear, you have gear that could make over £500 easily, i know it's not going to be easier, but i'd rather sell my gear than lose my home.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Sell your computer
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Aidy Damage
I also can't sell my sperm because I'm dyspraxic

DAMNIT! There go my hopes of masturbation for money
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
How have you got that far into debt?
Last resort has to be selling your gear off, maybe even your computer.

Ebay may get you a better price than a pawn shop, but as hard as it may be it's better than living homeless at Christmas.
Surely you've got some family member who can lend you that much? Not even one?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Sonny_sam
DAMNIT! There go my hopes of masturbation for money

meh, it doesn't pay that well anyway, also you can't have sex or masturbate (except when giving samples) for like 8-10 weeks.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Aidy Damage

Find some old crap in your loft and go on antiques roadshow.

Jokes aside, good luck. Hope it works out for you.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

I can't really sell my gear because I'm in a pretty well-known band. However, don't go asking how that doesn't make money- it REALLY DOESN'T.

I've managed to scrounge £300 off family now, on the proviso that I get nothing for Christmas. How much do Cash Converters buy CDs for? I could probs give them 100 CDs...
Quote by Aidy Damage
I can't really sell my gear because I'm in a pretty well-known band. However, don't go asking how that doesn't make money- it REALLY DOESN'T.

I've managed to scrounge £300 off family now, on the proviso that I get nothing for Christmas. How much do Cash Converters buy CDs for? I could probs give them 100 CDs...

Probably less than a quid each.
Have your band mates got any other gear you could use if you sell yours off? I'd say now is the time to prioritise. Can't you move in with someone else?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Page 1 of 3