Poll: Which version do you prefer?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which version do you prefer?
Original
8 53%
Re-release
7 47%
Voters: 15.
What is everyones opinion on the Meshuggah album Nothing? Do you prefer the original or the rerelease and why?
I like the original for everything except maybe Obsidian. I dont think it was worth giving the drums a backseat so that the guitars could sound tighter. I think that the guitars kind of slack feel on the original album made it that much heavier. What does everyone else think?
EDIT: Post replies in the meshuggah thread, but use the poll if you please.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17570744&posted=1#post17570744
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Last edited by highlordmugfug at Dec 10, 2008,
I prefer it at THE GODDAMN MESHUGGAH THREAD ON THE FIRST PAGE, USELESS IDIOTIC WORM!!!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
I prefer it at THE GODDAMN MESHUGGAH THREAD ON THE FIRST PAGE, USELESS IDIOTIC WORM!!!

Oh yeah, let me go add my poll to that other person's thread...
Fiddles
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Why the hell do you need some cocksucking pole?! The people who care about Meshuggah obviously post in the Meshuggah thread, which will result in them answering your question, and then you can just see how much people respond either way!

DELETE THIS, LEPEROUS MAGGOT PHALLUS!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
It's "poll" and it would seem that you are the one who likes to cocksuck poles. You're ugly: shut up. Taking into account that my question would have to compete with whatever other conversations that were going on in that thread and being as I actually want to know what a variety of other people think I chose to post this here. If you don't like it then don't read or post in it. Good day you childish nincompoop.
Fiddles
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by highlordmugfug
It's "poll" and it would seem that you are the one who likes to cocksuck poles. You're ugly: shut up. Taking into account that my question would have to compete with whatever other conversations that were going on in that thread and being as I actually want to know what a variety of other people think I chose to post this here. If you don't like it then don't read or post in it. Good day you childish nincompoop.

OH SNAP! GOT ME WITH THE TYPO!

Your question "would have to compete with other conversations"? Did you at least try before making this useless thread? Obviously, you didn't. You don't seem to realize the amount of purpose this thread lacks. Delete this, and post in the appropriate thread, dumbass.
Quote by dead-fish
OH SNAP! GOT ME WITH THE TYPO!

Your question "would have to compete with other conversations"? Did you at least try before making this useless thread? Obviously, you didn't. You don't seem to realize the amount of purpose this thread lacks. Delete this, and post in the appropriate thread, dumbass.

The purpose is to talk about what the differences are between the two albums and which one everyone likes more. This is not a widespread meshuggah thread, it is asking what aspects of two specific albums one prefers. You don't seem to comprehend the purpose this thread has.
Fiddles
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
You know what's awesome?
That's the entire point of the Meshuggah thread.
We talk about topics relating to Meshuggah and if you bring up a new topic, we shall discuss it.
You're a fucckwit.
Delete this abortion of a thread and go ask in the Meshuggah thread.
Meshuggah thread, and then i'll tell you.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by Magero
You know what's awesome?
That's the entire point of the Meshuggah thread.
We talk about topics relating to Meshuggah and if you bring up a new topic, we shall discuss it.
You're a fucckwit.
Delete this abortion of a thread and go ask in the Meshuggah thread.

First off, fuck you. Second, I'll think about it. I'm kind of enjoyng being insulted by so many uptight people. Plus I kind of want to see how the poll goes.
EDIT: How about this, use the poll here, talk about it in the meshuggah thread.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17570744&posted=1#post17570744
Fiddles
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Last edited by highlordmugfug at Dec 10, 2008,
If it gets deleted it gets deleted. I'm not too worried about it. I just don't want to delete it. I wanted to see poll results concerning this subject and I couldn't have a poll in that other persons thread. If a mod feels that I am wrong on the issue then I lose. It's no big deal, I just wanted a poll. Is that so wrong?
Fiddles
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Dear Threadstarter,

I hope you die an excruciatingly slow, painful death involving getting your phallus covered in boils and maggots rupturing out of your face while your balls are submerged in highly concentrated sulfuric acid.

Your friend, Cont.

I just wanted to get that in before this thread dies.

But seriously....use the damn Meshuggah thread.
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Dec 10, 2008,
Quote by highlordmugfug
If it gets deleted it gets deleted. I'm not too worried about it. I just don't want to delete it. I wanted to see poll results concerning this subject and I couldn't have a poll in that other persons thread. If a mod feels that I am wrong on the issue then I lose. It's no big deal, I just wanted a poll. Is that so wrong?

Yes.
You're still a fuckwit. Read the rules and try and wrap your head around the fact that just because "It makes sense to me!", no one else cares. If you wanna ask us which version of Nothing we like better, ask us in the Meshuggah thread. If you're really being such a whiny little bitch over a poll, you're a spoilt little 3 year old and we're gonna ignore you in the Meshuggah thread anyway now.
I find it hilarious how wound up people got about this thread. He's an idiot for making tha Meshuggah thread?! WTF it's not like this place is inundated with threads on them is it? Seriously, this really isn't worth getting arsey about, it's not like he started a Trivium thread.