Should i sell it? I want to play melodic metal and neoclassical metal. I sold my gt8 to get pod but now im a bit unhappy. What should i do? Should i not get a processor? i have no amp atm what should i do?
I dont have much money and i cant get a new amp cos good amps are tube amps and i cant use something that loud in my apartment so its really not an option and in turkey the prices are too high and you cant find all amps.
Do you have the metal shop package for you POD? That might be worth looking into if you don't.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I dont have it but i dont think its what i need since i see youtube videos with pod xt which gets the tone i want.
i think working with the pod a bit more seems the best option, and maybe get a practice amp. if you seriously dont get on with the pod, get rid.
you might need to do more messing around, join the line 6 tone exchange group and i'll email you some tones maybe
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
you might need to do more messing around, join the line 6 tone exchange group and i'll email you some tones maybe

Yeah, nutinpwngibson has some sick ass tones (I know him from Youtube, look up chriscooley in channels).
There's just so much you can tweak. Just explore it some more man
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!