Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this planet.

You would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in this world. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you all would get a good job, too. How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. Maybe you wouldn't be such a monster if your brain cells weren't all dead; if your women weren't so fat that a "Place Your Billboard Ad Here" is printed on each of their butt cheeks, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that Peeping Toms break into your house and close the blinds. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.

P.S. Feel free to report me, for I am Satan.
Is this a general rant, or aimed at someone/ something in particular?

I was in Southern California recently, and every Mexican I met was very friendly and helpful!