Page 1 of 3
Hey there Pit.
Today some one was trying to get me to fight him at school. He was insulting me and my GF he had some m8 helping him. Calm as i am i didn't do much back other then a few insults myself i walked away at one point knowing it would escalate and im not one to start fights. Now he has insulted me and my GF enough i wont take it anymore (Note that i didn't start his he did by insulting me and soon after my GF).
Well your first thought is probably; ''Kick him square in the nuts'' (or something equal to that xD) But (and here comes the problem) he has a lot of friends, the kind of friends that will help him if i beat him up so even if (and i think i can) beat his arse he and his friends will beat me up after school.

So basicly its this:

Quit whining, hes just insulting you as long as he doesn't resort to anything physical so shouldn't you.Just either ignore him or insult back

Quit whining beat him up and do fight even harder when his friends try to beat you up.

some other facts about this guy:
A lot of his insults are racist (but hes darker then me so that wouldn't be a problem but im not lowering my self to racism)
Hes the type that thinks hes all kewl and the rest sucks
He was pushing me around the other day not hard more of a playfull way but as the discussion continued he started to push harder (not hard enough to get me to the floor or anything)

So what would you do Pit? plz help i'm really lost atm
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
Last edited by Nirvanarien at Dec 10, 2008,
Cry.
Or report him to the authorities, whoever that may be. Bullying shouldn't be tolerated.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
So all he's doing is insulting you? Just leave that little bitch alone, he doesn't even seem worth your attention.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Either man up and beat his ass (with help from your friends if need be), Tell a teacher and get him in trouble, or be a bitch and keep taking it.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Schoolyard shanking.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
give the pit his email address
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
ignore him, he'll soon get bored.

proabbly jealous you have a GF and he only has male friends.
Bring a gun to school and shoot him and his pals. Trust me it works.
Sail upon the open skies
ignore him, if he wants a fight, don't give him what he wants
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
Get him alone and tell him you will definately kick his ass if he keeps it up.
If you do need to fight him, take him out then as soon as possible just randomly start a fight with his tallest mate even if you get the **** kicked of you it will show you have balls and hopefully all should be settled
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
if you kick his ass he wont come after you after school. his pride will be shattered and he will be scared of you. just kick his ass and call him a pussy when you do
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
ignore him and he will soon get bored and move on to somebody else
problem solved.
Gear
Basses
Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass in Olympic White

Guitars
Squier Stratocaster Showmaster NLT HSS
Stagg Electro Acoustic

Amps
Carlsbro Cobra Bass 90W
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Squier SA-10

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Actually, that's a great idea.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by diminishedtobme
Why not go for a peaceful solution, like instead of beating him up try beating him off?

aaaaaaaaaaaand sig'd
Challenge him to a game of No-Holds-Barred Dodgeball. It's a lot more fun than fighting, and there's a good chance someone could die.
once he started on the GF i would get pissed too...beat his ass then go down in a blazing glory when all his friends jump in...maybe you will come out on top when all his friends jump in and be looked at as a total badass. scenario 2 - you beat his ass and then lose a fight to 5 - 10 guys, still badass. scenario 3 - you beat him up then his friends kill you
I don't see a reason to beat him up honestly. A little bit of high school drama? Just ignore him and move on... if you "beat him up" you will prolly end up getting your ass kicked badly.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Don't rise to it, there's always a better way.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Venom5.0
scenario 3 - you get beat him up then his friends kill you

Jesus Christ.
ignore him and dont rise to it

then on the quiet, set him up and get his ass expelled/in prison.

always worked for me
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Get more friends durrrrrrr
Quote by Dillona
NME: OMFG DEY HAZ TIGHT JEENZ N MESSY HAIRZ!

LETS COVER THEM IN OUR MAGAZINE FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS! .

Metallica 08.07.07
he's jealous. just start making out with your gf whenever he slags you off.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

This
Are You Shpongled..?
If you have to get into a fight - get backup. But don't involve unless he involves his. But I say that you just let it go, maybe tell someone about it if he won't quit.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
get naked pictures of his mum and blackmail a studio outof his ass
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Give out his email address. The internet'll show him.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Kick his ass. So what if his friends jump in...you do have friends of your own that have your back right?
Deal with it.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by BlackandSilver
Give out his email address. The internet'll show him.

DO IT.
The only real advice is to beat him up, his friends won't do nothing after that because you will scared them and they will respect you, for real

Page 1 of 3