I play with my randall's gain cranked all the way up, then I have a TS808 with the overdrive knob at 12 o'clock, so I obviously have tons of feedback, noise, and buzzing when I am not playing. Will the HUSH Super C or the ISP G-String help with this? I had a Boss NS-2 but that was utter crap. Is there something else I should be looking at to fix the problem? And please don't tell me to back off on the gain, I know I should, but I just can't help myself.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
I hear the ISP is supposed to be good but dude, seriously...you really DO NOT need that much gain man. At a certain point nothing is going to stop that feedback.
Why is your gain so high? Chances are it doesn't need to be...

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I suggest you switch that amp of yours instead of buying a noice suppresor. A 5150 or something should get the job done.
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by bjoern_swe
I suggest you switch that amp of yours instead of buying a noice suppresor. A 5150 or something should get the job done.

I really don't have too much of a problem with the noise and everything, until I switch on my TS808, so I don't think the amp is too big of a problem.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player