Anyone still listening to the Limp Biz? I used to listen to them when I was around 13 hadn't listened to them much in the past 7 years. Although I listened to a few songs about a month or 2 ago. Faith, My Way or the Highway, Rollin. It was kinda like old times after not listening for so long. I actually felt cool rolling down the road blasting them few old songs so everyone can hear them.
You do this in the metal forum and here too?

In the Punk and Ska forum? You are an awful troll.

*reported*
this thread will self destruct in

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Yeah I still listen to them from time to time, props on not caring what everyone thinks.Most people who still listen probably do so on the DL because everyone calls Fred Durst a poser but i say **** that.
i havent really listened to them since chocolate starfish & the hot dog flavoured water era...

my way, rollin, all them lot
Quote by webbtje
You do this in the metal forum and here too?

In the Punk and Ska forum? You are an awful troll.

*reported*

What are you pissed that you havent been listening to hard rock till like a year ago?
Yeah, poser. What an awful cutdown, considering he has some great music. Who would he try to immitate. The thing that makes his music good is the fact that NOBODY can immitate him 100%. Do they have any recent songs out that are good?