I have a really newbie question.

Is it possible to connect the headphones to it? Where usually the cable that is connected to the cabs goes?

Much, much appreciated.
"The end result - the music - is all that counts"
No
You'll fry either or both your head and your headphones
ohai little sig.
Probably not, too much power. If it has a line out or a headphone out you could use that.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
What should I do? get a cab?
well....
If it's just a head, then yes, its not going to be making any sound without a cab.
And its also not good for it to be turned on without a cab.

Unless its a combo and i'm just misinterpreting you.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

ENDLESS FEEDBACK MANIPULATOR σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Yeah, my bad. Anyway, I'm in a position to get one (it's a head 2x100W) but I was wondering if I could play quietly at home too.

And of course, ways to do it.
Are there any headphones good enough for 100W?
There are no headphones that will work for the speaker out of an amp. Most headphones are very high impedance and usually won't handle much more than 1 watt of power. If you're wanting to play quietly you shouldn't be looking at a 100 watt stereo head.
its a solidstate head so playing at low volumes won't result in a major loss of tone or anything. i mean minus the fact the speakers won't be getting driven very hard.

if you want to play with headphones, why not just go for a PODXT or X3? these happy critters kick ass for recording too.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
its a solidstate head so playing at low volumes won't result in a major loss of tone or anything. i mean minus the fact the speakers won't be getting driven very hard.

if you want to play with headphones, why not just go for a PODXT or X3? these happy critters kick ass for recording too.

Agreed, that's all the flextone really is.