Found a Dean Baby-Z model (black) second hand, bloody good condition for £90 in my local music shop. Is this a good buy? I really should know this, but I'm not a big Dean know-it-all and I have no idea about their ranges. I've been looking for a decent guitar to stick my couple of Seymour Duncan Invaders onto.
dean for 90... seems like a good deal... i'm not really into such guitars, check some reviews... ask the previous owner why did he/she sell it, what was wrong with it etc...

but yeah in general it seems to be a good deal =)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Not a good guitar, a great guitar!

Excellent for a project guitar, and for £90 you cant go wrong, its better than some crap ibanez or squire with a terrible quality of wood
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
gets it!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
well thats like.....150 dollars right....
you can buy a new one for 199....

and I have played one before and I think they are pretty cheaply made..... and feel kinda awkward to play... but if you are into that go for it
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
i personally think theyr terrible
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
it woulds be a cool canvas for a project guitar. trick it out with some quality parts man. like you said, you have some duncans to put in it.
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
I have the regular Dean ZX, and it's a great guitar. I'm pretty sure the Baby is similar, but I've never played one. I'd get it. Do whatever you want, I think the Invaders would sound nice in it. You may like the stock pups though.
**** guitar
avoid.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w