When I first saw this thread on the main page, I saw; "Do you like music?" and for a moment thought you were just completely ignorant and unaware that this is a site completely devoted to music. You just failed to put a modifier before the word "music."
I see you're a Morello Fan. Good Quote. THough I think you wrote it wrong. I could have sworn he said something slightly different.
Quote by food1010
When I first saw this thread on the main page, I saw; "Do you like music?" and for a moment thought you were just completely ignorant and unaware that this is a site completely devoted to music. You just failed to put a modifier before the word "music."

Ha that was the point xD

The other point was to get you to check out my tunes lol

But thanks for replying
I generally like your playing, are these covers btw? I couldn't tell? If soo well your pretty clean and precise with them which is great, and if not you've got a really good creative talent.

Only thing i have to offer is get a microphone for your camera lol, make the sound quality much better, and if your already using a mic fool around with where you put it when you record.

Other than that awesome job!
Quote by AbombO.S.
I generally like your playing, are these covers btw? I couldn't tell? If soo well your pretty clean and precise with them which is great, and if not you've got a really good creative talent.

Only thing i have to offer is get a microphone for your camera lol, make the sound quality much better, and if your already using a mic fool around with where you put it when you record.

Other than that awesome job!

They're all originals. Thanks for watching man
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Why did your guitar get 10x quieter when you started up Guitar pro?

No clue. I guess it's just a ****ty camera.