the reason its cheaper is becasue it requires less paint and labour to do the flat finish than the shiny glossy one

i tried both. they're exactly the same but i choose my faded because it was cheaper and thought it looked better
either way you're getting a really nice guitar for the price
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
I think the only difference is the finish. The vintage has a worn satin finish, which is actually more comfortable to play to some players
OK thats what i thought was the only difference... i probably get the vintage one, when i go to Guitar Center
I play guitar.
Quote by digman50
the reason its cheaper is becasue it requires less paint and labour to do the flat finish than the shiny glossy one

i tried both. they're exactly the same but i choose my faded because it was cheaper and thought it looked better
either way you're getting a really nice guitar for the price

sorry to hijack the the topic.... but digman hows that spider 30watt? im thinking of that or the peavey vyper 30 watt
Quote by wisdom_cube
sorry to hijack the the topic.... but digman hows that spider 30watt? im thinking of that or the peavey vyper 30 watt

He seems to be shooting it to pieces like everyone would. They are a hunk of junk.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by wisdom_cube

ZOMG U Fudging HIJACKER!!!!! lmao i dont mind, i got my answer....
I play guitar.