So i just got myself an Epiphone EJ-200 and i must say i am impressed, played it at my local guitar shop for about 2 hours on Saturday and then for another hour on the Sunday and decided that i just had to have it. It was on sale for £215 which i think is a pretty sweet deal for such a nice guitar , I've just been sat on my bed laying down some city and colour...it was magical :')

Edit: Its the one in the middle btw ^^
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
ah my mates got that I think, its pretty good.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
looks like a nice Epi. Can't really tell though, you need to take your seizure meds, or at the very least have another drink.
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Camera on my phone is friggggged, it was either that or just paste a picture of someone other kids guitar...and that just wouldn't be the same

I've just ordered my self a set of Ernie ball titanium slinkys for it cos the stock strings are a bit crap to be honest i can see them loosing their "kick" in a few days.

But don't worry i will be having a few sly Jim Beams (white label of course) to celebrate my purchase
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Very nice.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by jesus2nd
Camera on my phone is friggggged, it was either that or just paste a picture of someone other kids guitar...and that just wouldn't be the same

I've just ordered my self a set of Ernie ball titanium slinkys for it cos the stock strings are a bit crap to be honest i can see them loosing their "kick" in a few days.

But don't worry i will be having a few sly Jim Beams (white label of course) to celebrate my purchase
Replacing the strings should have been the first thing you did. It's kinda like bustin' a cherry.

CHEERS!
Scarred for life!

Rig:
Gibson LPC
Jackson DK10D
Fender HM Strat
Custom built Tele-type
Alvarez 5040 Koa
Epiphone 12 string
Blue Voodoo 50
Dunlop 213 slide
Fender M-80 chorus
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience
Quote by damskippy
Replacing the strings should have been the first thing you did. It's kinda like bustin' a cherry.

CHEERS!

Aye well the one i ending up getting wasn't the one i played for about 3 hours instore, when i took it to the counter the guy went and got me a boxed one with new strings so i just assumed that they would last me a bit ^^ i normally just roll with the Ernie ball Earthwounds which cost me about a fiver but i though that I'd splash out a bit with it been christmas and all and got a pack of .11s for a tenner
Quote by Skwisgar

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I have an old Epiphone that I paid $170 for used and a Norman that I bought brand new for $500 + tax. They're very similar in sound and playability. I prefer the Epiphone. Also, Washburn are making excellent acoustics these days.