Does anyone else really enjoy doing them? I don't know why, but it's kind of nice to type to nobody about nothing in particular. I don't send them all the time though, because they clog up bulletin boards.
I fill 'em out and don't send 'em. I hate those people who post lots in a row

But I don't go back to Myspace anymore. Pretty dull.
I used to love 'em.

But now I never use my myspace... so...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I used to do them every so often, but I'd steer clear of the stupid ones. When people insisted on posting one every thirty minutes it used to get on my nerves though. Especially the ones that had;

6 - "omg lol wa happnnd to numba 6?!??!?!?!111"

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I quit myspace. There were always those personality ones, and kids that wanted to express their, "dark inner soul" would purposely check off every option in the 'goth/emo' section, even if it was a lie.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
I do them, yeah, but people who post them all the time get annoying. plus they're full of the same questions anyway.
Girls exist on UG.
I've done one. I just don't really understand them; and find them pointless.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
I love 'em. Its an addiction.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I post one or two every few days or so. I like doing them when im bored, I hate the people who do like 10 a day though.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by sophieuk2007
I do them, yeah, but people who post them all the time get annoying. plus they're full of the same questions anyway.

agreed, you always get the following questions:

do you have a crush?

what color shirt are you wearing?

what are you listening to?

if you could go back in time and take something back, would you?

etc.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I quit myspace. There were always those personality ones, and kids that wanted to express their, "dark inner soul" would purposely check off every option in the 'goth/emo' section, even if it was a lie.

Yeah, that did get a bit grating eventually, and these surveys were part of the reason I quit. Now even Facebook has them! Who's seen the 'Copy this into your "What are you doing now" section and answer them in a comment!!' thing that's going around? Gghh!

ಠ_ಠ

wat