I'm selling my Vetta II 2x12 combo. Amazing amp, but I don't need the versatility it has to offer. I've always had a simple set and plan on going back to something simple. This amp is in excellent condition. Latest v2.5 update and haven't experienced a single bug or problem with it. Manual included.

I don't have a floorboard to go with it, but I'll throw in a 25' Line6 floorboard/Vetta cable and a free M-Audio Uno interface that I bought to edit/create patches via Line6 Edit.

$850

Pics here.

I'm not looking for trades at the time. Any questions, feel free to ask. I'd prefer a local sale instead of having to ship the amp.
this amp is awesome, the tonal possibilities of this thing are endless.
good luck in selling this too bad im in the uk
I saw your amp listed on SJ Craigslist today. Unfortunately some douchebag posted a message trying to ruin your ad. Anyway, awesome amp and if I didn't have my SV I would check it out.
Line 6 SpiderValve 112 - Strymon SV Pre; G12-K100
Ibanez RG Custom Built - Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz
Line 6 M13
I just saw that too. I didn't bother responding. I've seen people drag arguments out by wasting space on CL. People who know the amp know its specs and what it's capable of, so no point in letting one bs response get to me.
Yeah, time and time again I want to unload on a holes who post messages like that, but then I'd be just as bad.
Line 6 SpiderValve 112 - Strymon SV Pre; G12-K100
Ibanez RG Custom Built - Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz
Line 6 M13
I will ship the amp (within the US) if someone is interested. S&H would be an extra $25+, I'll get an exact quote from FedEx if anyone is interested.