Xmas is approaching and I'm supposed to choose a wah pedal to get.

I play a lot of metal and on occasion hard rock.

I'm looking to get a badass wah pedal so suggestions would be awesome. My original plan was to get an original Dunlop Crybaby but I was told I'd regret it. Then came the Ibanez Weeping Demon yet I was still told it would suck.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
well I'm getting a crybabh from hell for Christmas, I've heard that it's really easy to dial in a good tone, also the gain boost is sick
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
i think new other gear is more urgently necessary
but the weeping demon is awesome for the price. definitely wont suck
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
The Crybaby 535Q is amazing, I tried it with a clean tone, the Slash model has overdrive, but the clean sucks. For versatility go with the 535Q and get a distortion pedal.
Wow a lot of varied answers here.

Btw new gear is taken care of. That's the main gift on xmas. Getting Bugera 6262.

Then saving for a jackson SL3 soloist for birthday.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Morley Bad Horsie 2...love mine and handles gain very well, plus the switchless design is extremely convenient when you want to transition from using the wah for a solo and then quickly changing to a rhythm part.
Quote by StratoTele
Wah, wah, wah.

Cry me a river.

Fail.

Bigtime.

I'm getting a Morley Mark Tremonti wah, and it usually takes me a few weeks before I can decide on ANYTHING I want to buy.

Look into Morley...they have many different wah's but no per say BAD ones.
Fender American Strat HSS MAHOGANY!
MXR Carbon Copy
BBE Soul Vibe
Fulltone OCD
Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner
Egnater Tweaker 1x12 Combo
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12 combo
Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
Taylor 114CE
The Weeping Demon is definitely a love or hate wah. It's got a very distinct sound. I personally hate it, but have met many who love it.

I would recommend RMC wahs.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.