okay so i had to tell someone because im exited.... my older brother is a guitar repair guy and last year for xmas he made me a les paul carved it and everything... over the summer the neck warped pritty badly and he fixed it up and in the process decided he didnt like the way it came out so he stripped the finish off witch was a tobaco burst and did a tung oil finish and it feels alot better and in the process fixed any flaws it had includeing the crappy Kent Armstrong buckers and within the last couple months he startid winding his own pups they ar PAF clones and they sound so awsome... honestly this guitar kicks the **** out of anything gibson can do right now and the coolest part is he does custom les pauls for anyone who wants them and will custom wind you pickups for $150 and BTW im not trying to sound like a tv add i just thought this was really cool.... anyways any questions or anything just shoot!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
Quote by SRV59
okay so i had to tell someone because im exited.... my older brother is a guitar repair guy and last year for xmas he made me a les paul carved it and everything... over the summer the neck warped pritty badly and he fixed it up and in the process decided he didnt like the way it came out so he stripped the finish off witch was a tobaco burst and did a tung oil finish and it feels alot better and in the process fixed any flaws it had includeing the crappy Kent Armstrong buckers and within the last couple months he startid winding his own pups they ar PAF clones and they sound so awsome... honestly this guitar kicks the **** out of anything gibson can do right now and the coolest part is he does custom les pauls for anyone who wants them and will custom wind you pickups for $150 and BTW im not trying to sound like a tv add i just thought this was really cool.... anyways any questions or anything just shoot!

...OK?

But Pics. Nao.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
what?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
He wants pictures of your guitar. Post them in the thread.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
i will once i find my damn camera... and get my guitar back its haveing finishing touches done too it ill post em up when i can
(\__/)
(='.'=)