I figured I'd head down to the local GC to try out a few guitars and was looking for some suggestions. I like to play alot of heavy rhythm stuff, Symphony X, Liquid Tension, Angra, ect. I dont plan on playing too much else style wise with this one, so it doesnt have to be too versitle in that sense. I have about 1500-2000$ (want to spend around 1500 but I'd go to 2000 if it was that amazing.)
Check out Dean, ESP or some PRS. but when spending that much money it needs to be your own decision for the right sound for you.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by charlie__flynn
Check out Dean, ESP or some PRS. but when spending that much money it needs to be your own decision for the right sound for you.

I know, but it would be nice to be able to narrow down the guitars I try out so I dont have to try every guitar in the store. Ive never really looked for a "metal" guitar before so I dont know what most people use to get that sort of sound.

Im using a Mark IV
Last edited by Motoxpro at Dec 10, 2008,
Go carvin!

Just go to their site, find a model you like, and customize it and see what price it says it will cost. If you like how it seems, go for it