I need some help, one of the tiny springs the hold the pickup down in the body away from the strings got loose...I don't jnow whow to put it back...its really annoying every time you bend over a little, the humbucker gets "glued" to the strings...
just take off the pickguard and fix it so it looks like the other springs. lol i have a little bit of experience with those i just put in an EMG SA set for my strat. : )
did u tighten the adjustment screw for it? it might of became unthreaded and now the spring can jus be loose, might want to check it and make sure that the threading isnt striped down bottom
Easy fix. There are 4 screws around the pickup ring that hold it to the guitar. 2 smaller screws that are for adjusting the pickup height. Only take the 4 large screws loose. Now slacken your strings a good bit, until you can move them out of your way, and gently lift the pickup out of the guitar. Be careful not to pull it too far because the wiring is still attached. Now look at the way the pickup is attached to the ring. Just put the spring that popped out back in just like the other side. It goes over the screw, between the pickup ring, and the pickup base.
Quote by Matt420740
Easy fix. There are 4 screws around the pickup ring that hold it to the guitar. 2 smaller screws that are for adjusting the pickup height. Only take the 4 large screws loose. Now slacken your strings a good bit, until you can move them out of your way, and gently lift the pickup out of the guitar. Be careful not to pull it too far because the wiring is still attached. Now look at the way the pickup is attached to the ring. Just put the spring that popped out back in just like the other side. It goes over the screw, between the pickup ring, and the pickup base.

Well that will take a while....but tanks a lot