Hey guys,

I posted a video up on YouTube of me playing an instrumental peice i wrote a few years ago.

I just wondered if you guys could give me some feedback... I imagined it to feel and sound like a Braveheart meets Lord of the Rings piece back when i wrote it.

Anywho, the link is http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w4v6btQNHoE

And I'm using a crappy Encore semi-acoustic as it's always tuned to DADDAD which is the tuning for this piece.

Thanks.
well, its super simple but it has a cool feel to it. Id like to see more variation, but sometimes the simple things are just better that way...

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Retreat to the hills.... Gee, that doesn't sound almost exactly like a certain Iron Maiden song, with the exception of the first word which a variant of Run.

But, anyway, cool song man.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
Thanks, I wrote it for a university music project looking at Celtic and Rennaissance Drones and combined it with the minimalistic movement using open tuning. I'm a Primary School teacher so it's basically something that the children with some knowledge on guitars can pick up easily.
It's very simple to play but that's what i wanted to convey, the actual recording of it sounds like two guitars when in fact it is one being played extremely basically.