I would say Ibanez, as I think signature guitars are a waste of money to be honest, you tend to pay a lot more and get nothing for it. The only thing with that RG is I've heard some people say that the Edge III isn't the best.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
neither atleast look into the $600 range if ur going to get a floating bridge or else the cheap ones will crap out on u. even in the $600 ur bridge will crap out fairly quickly compared to the likes of an ofr.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Also ibanez makes some nice neck thru guitars... I would look into one of those instead of the bolt on
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Both have great Trems but I would personally go for the Kirk Hammett signature. However some people don't like signature models the Hammett one is freaking sweet.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
I think the KH-202 is better because of the ESP EMG's on it. It's gonna sound better than the ibanez.
get something like an ibanez s320. buying too cheap a guitar with a known crap locking trem is a total false economy.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by stratdud39
jackson dxmg, for the ESP your paying some for hammett's name, and the ibanez has an edge III

+1... The Jackson has a steel (possibly hardened) baseplate.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Bucket4lif3
I think the KH-202 is better because of the ESP EMG's on it. It's gonna sound better than the ibanez.

not really there crappy passive EMGs
not saying all passive EMGs are crappy but these ones arent too great
Quote by random_B-RAD
Both have great Trems but I would personally go for the Kirk Hammett signature. However some people don't like signature models the Hammett one is freaking sweet.

The Edge III is bad, the cheaper LTD bridges aren't so good either.

Quote by Dave_Mc
get something like an ibanez s320. buying too cheap a guitar with a known crap locking trem is a total false economy.

+1. The S520 is about the cheapest guitar you'll get with a fantastic bridge, unless you look at the Schecter OFR models (Damien I think is also pretty cheap).

Just don't get any doublelocking trem on a guitar that price unless it's an Edge Zero (Ibanez S) or an OFR.
Holy s*it dude do not buy the kh it sucks imo I played one at my local music store. I recommend ibanez highly.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
The dxmg looks exactly like the kh so i might get jackson. Quest: does the jackson have a licensed flyod or a jackson trem?
guys ive made a decision! ima get the ibanez s320. i looked on youtube and it looks like the guitar ive been dreaming of. Thx for all the help guys!
Quote by Bucket4lif3
The dxmg looks exactly like the kh so i might get jackson. Quest: does the jackson have a licensed flyod or a jackson trem?

Usually its jackson licensed on the lower end models, but its great youve made a decision on it enjoy your new guitar!
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by tigerking615
-+1. The S520 is about the cheapest guitar you'll get with a fantastic bridge, unless you look at the Schecter OFR models (Damien I think is also pretty cheap).

Just don't get any doublelocking trem on a guitar that price unless it's an Edge Zero (Ibanez S) or an OFR.

and even with OFRs, some of those are being made in Korea now, so I don't know how good they are on the cheaper guitars...

Quote by Bucket4lif3
guys ive made a decision! ima get the ibanez s320. i looked on youtube and it looks like the guitar ive been dreaming of. Thx for all the help guys!

good choice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?