SO! The amps in my school are ****ed, two amps have the input jack broken and another one has the power jack broken as well. I fixed one of them before and I'm fairly sure what to do, but I forgot whether to get a mono or stereo jack for the amps.

So my question is: Which input jack do I have to buy to replace the broken one in a Fender Frontman 15G and a Frontman 25R?

Because I know it's this one I have to buy to fix the input jack: http://www.guitar-parts.com/products/1019/Fender-Amp-Jack-PC-Mount.htm, but is it mono or stereo?
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
neither. do ur school a favor and buy new amps.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Your school is cheap! Frontmans? Eck.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Mono probarbly

But claim its broken and tell your school to get a new one. Help with the purchasing decidion. Then somehow work out the problem and fix it. Charge $50 for the "very rare and expensive parts". Then ?????. Then finally you have PROFIT!!!!!
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158
Ok, to respond to everybody...

I KNOW FRONTMAN AMPS ARE UTTER SHIT!

I don't even use those amps. I bring my own to practice!

But the school's cheap, and I'd rather have the music program at my school fo' free lessons. The coordinator is now my former guitar teacher, so I can't fool him into thinking of buying "expensive parts." I'm just doing this out of the kindness of my heart.

So thank you, both SVStee and nickbob00 for an accurate and relevant answer.
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
^lol yeah most schools are i didnt think anyone else would take that seriously!!!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking