I'm not really sure how to word this...

It's a feeling I get in social situations. I kind of feel like everyone is just around me for a cheap laugh and that they wouldn't give two ****s about me otherwise.

I only mention it because I got the feeling earlier today. I was sitting in Spanish class with people (some friends, some accquaintances) and I was cracking jokes as I usually would (I'm the "funny guy") when it came over me.

I saw everyone just staring at me, waiting for the next joke and I felt empty. Their faces were completely emotionless and estranged, as if all they watched attentively but didn't really care for me at all.

That's when I felt kind of sick and just stopped talking.

Anyone else know what I mean?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
no because I'm the guy that uses and stares at you until you make my ass laugh.

Actually, I kind of do...from time to time ...I've got a main group of friends who don't use me though.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Dec 10, 2008,
Yeah I feel used...but I got used to it.

/bad wordplay.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Just f*ck it. Getting depressed over things like this will make you lose your ego. Forget it, it's not worth it. As long as you've got good friends just forget it.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Kill
Quote by gun4hire
ugh, you cant rape someone with a pineapple because that would assume that someone doesnt want to have sex with a pineapple, which is impossible

Quote by Jackal58
Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
Especially an ignorant law.
I feel the same way dude. it sucks.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
your just a tool
My Gear:
Vox AD15VT
Line 6 Spider ll 112
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Temptest
Quote by oriolesazb
mine is probably that totaly awsomely hard solo in wake me up when september ends, evry time i hear that solo i drool.
haha you described me in Spanish and what happens... it does suck, bcs I now can't even accidentally drop a book or sneeze without everyone looking at me and the teacher actually sending me out of class for being a distraction. It sux... being the class clown sux...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
i get that sick feeling all the time. I guess im just impatient with people because they can't see the gaps in society that I see.....oh well.

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Quote by in2thesun88
no because I'm the guy that uses as stares at you until you make my ass laugh.

Honestly, wtf? Learn grammar.

Anyway TS, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Being the "funny guy" is better than being the "elitist geeky guy" or the "jock"
Quote by metaldud536
Damn. Couldn't you get a picture of better quality? Here:

You're welcome.

metaldud: always shitting on the little guy.
Quote by Chen-min
Honestly, wtf? Learn grammar.

Anyway TS, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Being the "funny guy" is better than being the "elitist geeky guy" or the "jock"

Wow, you made a grammar joke! You know what, I actually found that funny, at first I was like "Wait a second, what if this is a really predictable post - Oh wait, it's not! It's incredibly funny!" Nice one man, it's good to know that there are still funny people in the world.
Story of my life.

But seriously only couple of months or so.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Valderama
Wow, you made a grammar joke! You know what, I actually found that funny, at first I was like "Wait a second, what if this is a really predictable post - Oh wait, it's not! It's incredibly funny!" Nice one man, it's good to know that there are still funny people in the world.

Almost as funny as your sarcasm mate
Yes, which is why I'm moving far away to see who my real friends are.
Quote by metaldud536
Damn. Couldn't you get a picture of better quality? Here:

You're welcome.

ಥ_ಥ

Have I failed you?

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by metaldud536
No you have not. You merely dissapointed me for a minute.

I'll make it up to you anyway, keep watching the skies.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

at least you're funny, they are probably thinking that you are funnier than them and they are probably trying to be "cool" which means being distant cause otherwise you will make fun of them. anyway, do you actually care about them cause it has to go both ways
People in college got here and were all *****s for doing work, but I got my work done and I partied. They all wanted to go do the freshman bull**** where you go get familiar with the other freshman. I went out to house parties and got drunk.

Now they are all joining frats and sororities because thats the only way they know how to get into parties. That and calling my ass all the freaking time, like "Hey dude, lets hang out."
They just go and stand next to me, so I've decided that I'm not allowing people to tag along like that anymore.

EDIT: so yeah, I felt used, but then I stopped it.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
No, you cannot imagine the number of embarrassing and/or revealing situations I have come out of okay by being the "class clown". I personally hate that title. I just say the jokes, I don't behave like a clown. There are plenty of other assclowns who act like complete idiots all the time.