a friend of mine is just about to quit playing guitar has swapped me his 80watt valvestate for my fender frontman 15watt practice amp. i will use this for giging and recording but is it loud enough to do small gigs?
also is there anyway i can used headphones iin the valvestate? if not it looks like am gonna hav to buy a new practice amp

so,
1)is the valvestate 8080v loud enough on its own for small gigs?
2)is there anyway i can use headphones for practicing with the valvestate 8080v?
1. Probably.
2. Not without some serious modifications, no.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
If it hasn't got a 'headphone' or 'line out' jack anywhere, no. Don't try plugging headphones anywhere else, or fiery death may ensue .

And instead of buying a new practice amp, maybe consider software-based amp sims, they can sound a hell of a lot better and give you tons of versatility. Google for (free) demos of Guitar Rig, Amplitube and Revalver for starters.
If it's got a line out, you can run a cable from that into your computer/hi-fi/BB Blaster (if you're really desperate) and then use the headphones from that. Seems like a long-winded way of doing things though.
Please stop double posting, please stop making multiple threads asking the same thing basically.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
It'll sound like ****....

...it's the amplification equivalent of trying to use a moped to tow a Ferrari.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com