Hey chaps

I live in the SE of England and am in desperate need of an amp technician to look in to my fault, any suggestions as where to find a technician?
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Ask around all the local bands/musos you know, eventually you should get a number or two. I personally only know of three or four decent guys in the North of England/Scotland - amp techs are a rare breed these days...

EDIT: Love the signed Gibert guitar by the way, how did you aquire that?
I don't know how close you are to Watton in Norfolk but Tim from Norfolk Guitar and Bass has done a couple of repair jobs for me and the service has been fantastic. Google Norfolk Guitar and Bass and you should be able to find their website and a map of exactly where they are.
Quote by kyle62
Ask around all the local bands/musos you know, eventually you should get a number or two. I personally only know of three or four decent guys in the North of England/Scotland - amp techs are a rare breed these days...

EDIT: Love the signed Gibert guitar by the way, how did you aquire that?

Thanks, met him outside his concert in Leeds, you can see my picture with him on my profile
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
this seems to be my stock answer for everything, but maybe try asking on the bareknuckle forum? i seem to remember some posts there about amp techs...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?