I want this guitar, but this crashed dark ruby is the only color available here,

What is your opinion of the color? Do you think they will make it in different color for the 2009 model?

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eg_page2008.php?data_id=1250&color=CL02&area_id=3&year=2008&cat_id=1&series_id=53#pageTop
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Last edited by Jaekae at Dec 10, 2008,
Go for the other one.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I like it.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
id go green personally. but their both beautiful.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Its pretty nice, especially in contrast to the natural mahogany back.

and is it "crashed ruby" or "crushed ruby"?

the older ones with the natural finish i think were nicer though.
it looks too glittery for me.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by gnaraaron
it looks too glittery for me.

+1

Looks like they painted it with green/purple glitter glue.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
i personally do not like those paint jobs, i have seen them in person and they make the guitar look very cheap.
ill preface by saying my favorite color is green, but if i had a choice, i would go for the ruby color. it looks weird in green. definately go for ruby.
Quote by chickenx5
i personally do not like those paint jobs, i have seen them in person and they make the guitar look very cheap.

+1, There are alot of nice guitars that look cheap all because of the stripper glitter. I like a natural looking color more.

I personally like the natural finishes. You'd be better off going used. I got this one mint for $600 w/ the j craft case off craigslist.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
ehh not a fan, i like flam tops myself or the natural finish
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
I myself don't dig the sparkle, if it was those two colors, but no sparkle, I'd go green.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Yeah I'm not a big fan of that sparkly guitar. You should just buy a Schecter, great colors plus they're great guitars. If you're dead set on this particular one then just buy it, sand it down, and refinish it. It would make it that much more special to you.
That glitter is honestly terrible.

I just hate them so I would get neither.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
I kinda think it looks cool, but id have to see it in person under normal lighting/different lightings.
its the glitter thing that make me dislike it also, looks to girly

Wish they would sell the flat natural black one here, but its only available in US..
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard