okay so i was at my local GC last week and was messing around with a blues deluxe and thought it was really great sounding for the price and my style of music... what do you all think of it? in the future id want a blackface or a twin but all in all for now id say this amp can handle what id like it to but am curious if anyone has one plays one what they think of it if theres something wrong with it **** like that....
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
It's pretty much an HRD if I'm not mistaken, nothing special. Great cleans, very nice overdrive considering it's not tube driven. Overdrive is marginally better than the HRDs, but not much.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
It's pretty much an HRD if I'm not mistaken, nothing special. Great cleans, very nice overdrive considering it's not tube driven. Overdrive is marginally better than the HRDs, but not much.

I think it has a different pre amp. And it sounds a lot better.
Quote by imgooley
I think it has a different pre amp. And it sounds a lot better.

I could be thinking of the older blues deluxe that was basically an HRD minus the drive channel and a few other tweaks.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
id really love a fender blackface.... but thats way outta my range right now
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.