Alright guys i wanna see peoples finding skills. last night i saw a picture in a forum that had a chart comparing adolf hitler and george bush. it made me laugh and now i cant find it has anyone else seen this?
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Seriously, go to google images, make sure the filter is on, otherwise you'll see what can't be unseen, and type in "bush and hitler are alike" without the parenthesis.
No offense, but anyone who thinks George Bush and Hitler are the same is stupid.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Guitarfreak777

Thanks a lot, now we really know what it looks like.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by dubstar92
No offense, but anyone who thinks George Bush and Hitler are the same is stupid.

dude get over it
its not going to stop i mean im republican too and ive just learn to laugh at it rather than defend my beliefs
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
Quote by craig-sansum

yes that one! thanks guys! needed it for a project. how did you find in/ what did you type?

Quote by dubstar92

I'm sorry, but I don't remember saying that I said or even thought they were the same lol...It was just comparing them, not necessairly calling them the same.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by shift3448
dude get over it
its not going to stop i mean im republican too and ive just learn to laugh at it rather than defend my beliefs

There is something missing from that list
Systematically tried to exterminate a race: Hitler-Check Bush-X
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92

Well, in all fairness there are some similiarities... except for the fact that they lead two different countries, with two different agendas, during two completely different eras and economic circumstances...

That and one of them was a psychotic despot hell-bent on conquoring the world.. and the other was Hitler.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by shift3448
dude get over it

Well I'm sorry I can take a joke, about blah blah redneck, or whatever. But I really think comparing our nations leader to Hitler is a little over the line.
grok it.

SKREAM!