I asked for help before about my girlfriend cutting this was like 5 months or so ago your advice helped so much. But things have been going bad with her family and she just started like now! I can't deal with this, i don't want to break up or anything but i can; do this anymore. please help.
You shouldn't be here. Be with her. Comfort her in this time of darkness.

Seriously, get your ass over to her house.
do what you did last time.
be with her through this, the worst thing you can do to her is leave her when shes low.
i would defintely call kids help phone, if its family problems its something you should not be dealing with.
if you've got your own place, or even a house with your family, ask if she can stay with you for a while. clears her head and extra time together = win.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I'm sorry to sound harsh but tell her to suck it up and deal with it.
She's not the only one that has problems.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by goest
You shouldn't be here. Be with her. Comfort her in this time of darkness.

Seriously, get your ass over to her house.

She can't have guys over anymore cause her sisters a *****.
Quote by 69usefulidiot69
She can't have guys over anymore cause her sisters a *****.

Do what Sol said and ask if she can stay at your parent's house. Whatever it takes, man.
Quote by imdeth
You need to be with her now! At all times. Whenever she needs you

Get off UG!

I can't her sister made it so her parents won't let her have any guys over, because of her h0ing around.
Quote by goest
Do what that one guy said and ask if she can stay at your parent's house. Whatever it takes, man.

i know i'm gonna try that cause txting doesn't help anyone.
hey guess what, theres this thing called kids help phone, talk to them.
cause if you cant help her and your her only link to saneness, then there has to be legal action taken.
if that doesnt do anything, get some friends and bring down a door, ive had to do it and it works. if the police come, tell them why and hope your GF will go with your story.
Go out with her then (as in take her somewhere) so you can talk with her.

Ask her why shes doing it and such. Not rocket science really.
Spend time with her, comfort her, and above all else seek real professional help.

Seriously, there are deeply-rooted psycological issues there that have to be delt with. The problem won't just go away, and if it continues it'll only get worse.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
yeah get to her and get off UG. and if anyone says relationship thread and reports this, go suck a ****.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Go out with her then (as in take her somewhere) so you can talk with her.

Ask her why shes doing it and such. Not rocket science really.

It's not rocket science i know, rocket science is a whole differant thing, i don't get why you brought that up?

I'm talking about getting her to stop cutting.
Quote by 69usefulidiot69
It's not rocket science i know, rocket science is a whole differant thing, i don't get why you brought that up?

I'm talking about getting her to stop cutting.

I know, I am saying just talk to her and ask her why she's doing it. It's not rocket science to think of that.

Step 1: get together
Step 2: converse about why shes doing it
Step 3: provide emotional support/talk about her reasons
Step 4: problem solved
ok..... dude, go call kids help phone NAO, seriosuly.
you are not taking this seriously so get ready for me not to take this seriously.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I know, I am saying just talk to her and ask her why she's doing it. It's not rocket science to think of that.

Last time, i did sorta work like that, but it happend over a longer time period then just that, it'll blow over. it has too. Im kinda scared about it to be honest. I can take my "emotion" so to speak through music. she doesn't really have that.

And i like listen to nine inch nails. and she doesn't like them.
Nine Inch Nails>Professional Help

I'm sure I saw the episode of Horizon about that
Quote by Guitarfreak777

Actually, it really isn't all that simple. People who cut do it because it releases endorphins and makes them feel elevated for a short period of time. The problem is that it becomes addictive behaviour, and like any other addiction, you develop a tolerance. So what was once just a little tiny razor scratch evolves into a forearm full of cuts and it continually gets worse. You can't just talk to someone and 'hope it blows over', you need a professional who is trained to deal with these sort of psycological issues and get to the source.

Sure, things being rough at home may have been a trigger for it to start, but it's deeper then that and even if everything at home becomes perfect tomorrow, she'll always find more reasons to cut.

Seriously, find her some qualified professional assistance (IE; not The Pit)
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by convictionless
ok..... dude, go call kids help phone NAO, seriosuly.
you are not taking this seriously so get ready for me not to take this seriously.

But if i call it, then she'll think she's mental or something. I don't want that to happen.
It just started again so ill give it like two days of having her stay with me or tell her to stay at a friends to get her mind off it, and then i'll call.
Quote by 69usefulidiot69
But if i call it, then she'll think she's mental or something. I don't want that to happen.
It just started again so ill give it like two days of having her stay with me or tell her to stay at a friends to get her mind off it, and then i'll call.

Except that there is somthing wrong with her mentally. She's hurting herself to escape her problems. Don't let some bruised emotions stop you from getting her the help she clearly needs. The longer you wait, the worse it will get and the harder it'll be to treat.
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by 69usefulidiot69
Last time, i did sorta work like that, but it happend over a longer time period then just that, it'll blow over. it has too. Im kinda scared about it to be honest. I can take my "emotion" so to speak through music. she doesn't really have that.

And i like listen to nine inch nails. and she doesn't like them.

Be blunt, just ask "Do you really want to die? Are you really done with your life here after only <insert her age>?

I've come across a few cutters and I managed to help them so this should work for you as well. It really puts in perspective that what they are doing is potentially life threatening and makes them realize that they could really die and that would be it. (depending on beliefs)

Generally people don't want to die, even if they are depressed.