Found a good backing track with some awesome vocals and was booored so decided to record this but notice it was just one take and the tone is not that right specially in the single note riffs and solos, cause it sounds kinda thin ill may fix it in the future

But anyways, tell what you think

(oh and those vocals are obviously not mine! but the dude rocks!!)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=447924&songID=7137173
Who did the vocals? I know its not you Id like to hear two guitar tracks panned extreme right and left like Angus and Malcom do on the records. Then put the lead in the middle.
Quote by BushmasterM4
Who did the vocals? I know its not you Id like to hear two guitar tracks panned extreme right and left like Angus and Malcom do on the records. Then put the lead in the middle.

I was bored man, and just did one take, its just a little thing , i doubt i will re-record it until i get a better tone for AC/DC cause i dont like this one very much
Im not a big AC/DC fan, but that was a great cover. Keep up the good work.
But where did the vocals come from ? Was it in the backing track ? It was a good vocal.
Quote by Batts117
Im not a big AC/DC fan, but that was a great cover. Keep up the good work.

+1 here. That was awesome.
yeah it's pretty good, sounds great. and that guy can really sing.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I got the same backing track with the vocals. Overall I thought this was pretty good. Your tone was quite good and the it was played well. Good cover.
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly
Quote by BushmasterM4
Dude sing it yourself !!!!!! You got to start some time. Opens up a whole new world.

??

Why? I am a bad singer and prefer playing guitar...why replacing that good vocals with mine?

Dont see the point