I was trying out a PRS Mccarty at the local shop today, and I realize the guitar makes a huge difference, but the tone was perfect, had a great smooth top end, and a mean crunch. What pickups do they put in them stock?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Their own, I forget which kind.
From your description, it sounds like the new Korina McCarty. Was it?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
It wasnt, however I did play that one, and it was ind blowing. PRS ftw. If only they werent so expensive.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Come to think of it, PRS is kinda renowned for their smooth tone XD I'd like one eventually, just for ****s and giggles.

Anyway, just look at their site and they'll probably tell you all the models of pickups they use on their guitars.

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

they use their own pickups very different and almost changed for every guitar model, but i dont know the places where they are sold.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by Shinozoku
Their own, I forget which kind.
From your description, it sounds like the new Korina McCarty. Was it?

how could you possibly get that from his description?
Aren't they using Dragon II pickups for the McCarty's ? Thats what was in my CU24 (before it was stolen)
Also, what are the differences between the customs and the mccartys?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
vintage treble and bass? not sure, though, i think they put pretty low output ones in them.

bear in mind, the guitar (and especially whatever amp you played through) will make a pretty big difference.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by al112987
how could you possibly get that from his description?

The general description of the McCarty he gave is the general description of the sound of guitars made from Korina wood

Stupid name.