anyone know where i can buy one? you know its kinda like delay in some sort of way only faster. Buckethead uses it a lot. anyone know where a killswitch can be bought?
some dude told me i could get it a guitar center or radio shack just putting that out there, but i wouldnt even know how to put it on my guitar