nothing (explain)
3 2%
Pay to get it fixed
77 55%
other (explain)
11 8%
Voters: 139.
Page 1 of 2
Okay, today, going to second period, my "friend" tried to kick me, and he missed and got my taylor 314-ce. the thing is that when he kicked it was against a bar thing, and it went up against it, and broke the guitar. there are 2 cracks along the side, and all day, there were 2 huge gaps, and now i sort of put the piece in between the 2 cracks.
i couldnt really take pics, because something is wrong with my phone, so i drew the cracks on a actual picture of the guitar.

and pit, my question is what should i do?

here is where the cracks are:

Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Break his legs.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Make the bastard pay for it. Seriously, do it, tell his mommy if you have to!
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
if you think you're talented enough to fix it yourself, then do it. if not, go to a shop and have your friend cover the bill
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Take it to a shop, and make your "friend" pay for it. If he doesn't pay, beat him mercilessly.
Break his face and his legs with a trout, then make him pay for it.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Shove his penis through the cracks in the guitar, and make him pull it out, slowly and painfully.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
a somewhat friend of mine took a little practice amp i had and was joking around with it being stupid saying he was gonna throw it on the ground so then he yell catch! and threw it at me but it didnt make it to me all the way and smashed on the sidewalk, i walked up to him and drilled him in the face, not made up. true story. IT wasnt a great amp or anything i was just pissed cause i told him to seriously to put it back and not be an idiot and he did it anyway. i recommend doing the same thing>.<
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
Quote by xyz66
Okay, today, going to second period, my "friend" tried to kick me, and he missed and got my taylor 314-ce. the thing is that when he kicked it was against a bar thing, and it went up against it, and broke the guitar. there are 2 cracks along the side, and all day, there were 2 huge gaps, and now i sort of put the piece in between the 2 cracks.
i couldnt really take pics, because something is wrong with my phone, so i drew the cracks on a actual picture of the guitar.

That's hard to fix. The price of fixing it might be half of what you paid for the guitar. Structurally, it might not hold. Make sure you loosen the strings to prevent further damage.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Break his face. Fair trade.

This.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Take him out for a nice candle lit dinner and follow it up with a horse-drawn carriage ride.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by risetofight
a somewhat friend of mine took a little practice amp i had and was joking around with it being stupid saying he was gonna throw it on the ground so then he yell catch! and threw it at me but it didnt make it to me all the way and smashed on the sidewalk, i walked up to him and drilled him in the face, not made up. true story. IT wasnt a great amp or anything i was just pissed cause i told him to seriously to put it back and not be an idiot and he did it anyway. i recommend doing the same thing>.<

His smashing of your amp made you sexually attracted to him?

Quote by xyz66

Id kill him. Or make him buy you a new one with a fancy case.
Quote by Jett Diamond
Take him out for a nice candle lit dinner and follow it up with a horse-drawn carriage ride.

Seems a bit harsh, but the punishment fits the crime.
destroy something of his that he loves and cherishes thats expensive and then burn his house down (jk about the 2nd part)
Quote by rrskater007
destroy something of his that he loves and cherishes thats expensive and then burn his house down (jk about the 2nd part)

he has no guitar, but he has an xbox 360.
and well he's admitting that he broke it, and he says he's gonna do something about it, but i sorta doubt it.

and he has no guitar so i cant smash his to make it even
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
It was an accident, though.

Just say he has to cover most (if not all) of the repairs and leave it at that.
Quote by goest
It was an accident, though.

Just say he has to cover most (if not all) of the repairs and leave it at that.

Man, why do you have to make a realistic suggestion?
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by MattAnderson111
Man, why do you have to make a realistic suggestion?

I'm feeling strangely...reasonable...today...

I may need help....
Quote by Jett Diamond

INTO A LIVING HELL
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Cut his right leg off, and skin it for the bone. Make him repair the guitar with his bone as you slowly poor acid on the open leg wood. Some people say I have problems...
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
If you punch him now, some might think it is "too late" and it is "wrong". And if you destroy his belongings, I don't think he will help pay for your repairs.

Obvious answer: Go back in time, punch him in the face BEFORE he breaks the guitar

Or you could just make him repair your guitar (if it can't be fixed, good luck getting hundreds of bucks out of him)
EDIT: DONT LET HIM REPAIR IT! Let a professional. Dont make that mistake of letting a friend work on your guitar.
Page 1 of 2