Does anyone else run two amps together at the same time? If so, what are your thoughts on doing it just out of curiosity.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
i love running amps in stereo...sounds huge! the tonal characteristics of each amp compliment each other in my case, so it works out really well
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by spiff389
i love running amps in stereo...sounds huge! the tonal characteristics of each amp compliment each other in my case, so it works out really well

Yeah me too. The clean on my Peavey Rage is really great for an SS amp. Makes up for the crappy distortion. Couple that with some VK gain and it sounds very nice.q
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
uh.. what?

If i was to run two amps together, it would be my Sunn for cleans and like a Sovtek MIG100H or Orange RV100 for distortion.

Not two practise amps.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
i used to run a vox ad30vt on the AC30 setting and a vox ad50vt on the fender twin setting when i played live. it gives a more 'open' sound (probably due to the two speakers), and mixing two amp sounds together is amazing.
I do it all the time. Even my little SS practice amp sounds good when running with another amp. I use my 50 watt bass amp along side my epi VJ. I can use a a distortion pedal I built with 2 outputs or can run 2 amps off my chorus pedal.