Hi all. My Randall RM50 currently has a very shallow and useless reverb. Is it possible to replace it with a reverb unit that has more depth to it? The reverb tank plugs in to the top part of the combo for power and the parallel effects loop for input/output so there doesn't appear to be anything that's hardwired in place. The reason I want to avoid getting a dedicated reverb pedal is plugging it in the loop would be more complicated logistically than getting a new box; if I can get a new box, I can just use the parallel effects loop mix to control the intensity. Thoughts?
check out the accutronics web site, find out what type/code you would need for a new spring reverb unit. that is, unless it's tube reverb.

tubesandmore.com usually has pretty good prices on new accutronics tanks. satisfied iwht mine! =]
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
How exactly would I go about getting the right tank? What specs have to match up?I want something with a longer echo as opposed to the exact same tank I have now.
look at the accutronics site. There should be a code stamped onto your tank, accutronics has this code, then buy a different tank, that's all. Also give accutronics a call, they'd be glad to work with you, excellent group of people over there. Cheap prices, too/
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
^yup, accutronics nearly all (if not all) of the "good" reverb takes on the market today. By going straight to them you cut out middle men.
Not taking any online orders.