Thats not the easiest song to learn you did a good job at it. I would suggest using your strong fingers for the pinches. This makes it easier and more accurate to get them out.
The most talented man on earth...
Quote by DeadIdentity81
Thats not the easiest song to learn you did a good job at it. I would suggest using your strong fingers for the pinches. This makes it easier and more accurate to get them out.

thanks, yea the pinches were bad in this video but that because i wasnt use to using my friends guitar an i didnt know where the sweet spots were but one of the good things in this video was part of the solo where people tap the part an that was my atempt at the stretch i dont know about you but im proud of me haha
Quote by nickolsson
thanks, yea the pinches were bad in this video but that because i wasnt use to using my friends guitar an i didnt know where the sweet spots were but one of the good things in this video was part of the solo where people tap the part an that was my atempt at the stretch i dont know about you but im proud of me haha

Dont worry what others say playing the guitar is supposed to be fun, you get a lot of people out there that like to be subjective to others when it comes to the guitar. Keep practicing not just on metal but blues, jazz, and every kind of guitar there is it will broaden your playing.
The most talented man on earth...
Quote by DeadIdentity81
Dont worry what others say playing the guitar is supposed to be fun, you get a lot of people out there that like to be subjective to others when it comes to the guitar. Keep practicing not just on metal but blues, jazz, and every kind of guitar there is it will broaden your playing.

yea its great fun, recently i have been trying to learn more blues type of stuff but its not really a genre i like but i like the style of the guitar playing
You need a better finger technique. You got the base but you need to amp it up with some dynamics/"emotion".

Doing that is going to make your Spider sound 10x better, too.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Slow it down and get your picking hand and fretting hands synchronized. You're sloppy on the precise picked rhythm parts. But not bad overall, ditch the razorblade necklace and you're good to go.
no
Acceptable.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots