List em ill start out

Master of Puppets - Metallica
Glasgow Kiss - Petrucci
Reflect the Sun - In Flames
Vicarious - Tool
Raining Blood - Slayer
There's that MAB song speed kills.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
TS, your avatar is awesome.

however, I can't think of anyway to contribute to your thread.

Maybe, White Knuckles - Alter Bridge?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
how is raining blood melodic?
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Yngwie - Overture 1622
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
White Noise/Black Silence ~ Dark Tranquility
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by Sabbath89
White Noise/Black Silence ~ Dark Tranquility

I would go with The Treason Wall seeing as it's from the same album, and Master of Puppets is not melodic, at least not until the 1st solo.

I'm gonna go with Arsis- The Face of my Innocence.
Some of the new Trivium stuff, Into the Mouth of hell, Down from the sky, etc.

Anything Dream theater for melodic.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

to respond to your other thread... Your avatar is awesome!

Pretty much any song by Iron Maiden i think.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Also...

Mana ~ Equilibrium

...just for it's sheer epic-ness.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I'd have to say most of the new All Shall Perish, the Awaken the Dreamers album.
the ending riff in ants of the sky, wich is also played early in the song but dont know exactly when so is easier to say the ending riff
A lot of stuff from Trivium's new record. Particularly the acoustic section from Shogun, (does anyone else notice a similarity between that and Wonderboy by the D?) and Into the Mouth of Hell We March. There's a hell of a lot of other riffs by a hell of a lot of other bands.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
Fall of Troy - I just got this symphony goin', introverting dimensions, a strange conversation, a man a plan a canal panama, sledgehammer, enter the black demon, nostalgic mannerisms, the walls bled lust, FCPREMIX
Quote by amd123
but how do i know trivium didnt steal the riffs?

you could easily say that about any band. Throughout history, musical ideas have been recycled again and again, and it's impossible to tell who the first artist with that idea was. Different musicians may stumble upon the same exact ideas, without even knowing it, so it is impossible to tell when somebody "stole" a riff.
soothsayer or carpal tunnel slug by buchethead. or king james or exit 209. or pretty much any buckethead song.
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.