What it says on the tin. Forming a band. i don't even know what style it's going to be, I'm an acoustic guitarist, and the other guitarist is a metal player, so any style is welcome, as long as you're open minded. We're a band made up of University students, so practice will likely be around termtimes, although at least one guitarist lives locally.
I might be able to cover bass for you. I'm lacking a decent sized bass amp at the moment, but would be able to remedy that come january (horrah for student loans). I prefer metal/hard rock or jazz, but as long as its fun i don't really mind style wise.
Quote by Mad_BOB
I might be able to cover bass for you. I'm lacking a decent sized bass amp at the moment, but would be able to remedy that come january (horrah for student loans). I prefer metal/hard rock or jazz, but as long as its fun i don't really mind style wise.

Sounds awesome! I'm meeting with the rest of the band this saturday, and I'll mention you're interested. Are you a University student, or just a local?