hi peeps

Ive got a slight problem ive nearly finished one of my songs but im stuck with this little thing, i cant figure out how to get from bar 12 to bar 15 without it sounding ****. and suggustions are welcome and i'll try anything. even if its another riff in the peice or if its just a little fiddley bit.

Cheers
Attachments:
transion help.zip
Hold the chord in 12, or find a root that leads to the first chord of 15. And with that in the guitars have some kind of tame drum fill, probably just half a bar of hihat will do I guess. At least thats what I would do if I was in your place. It would also be nice to fade in a chord on the stringsthat creates some kind of 'interest' with the chord played in the guitars.

I don't think it needs to be too long. But due to the fact the second section is quite subdued compared to the first it shouldn't be anything too speedy, as it wouldn't work at all.

Hope that helped some how matey!
If you feel like it I have something hanging around here called "Four and Nine".
I'll drop a link by when I find it again haha

EDIT: Since I'm nice, heres something I cooked up. IMO it works well. Admittedly its no wjere near polished enough to be finished but it gives you an idea of what I was talking about.

Oh and....
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1014290
Attachments:
Transition helped.zip
Last edited by Of_Wolves at Dec 10, 2008,